Monday, September 17, 2012

'Toast Tossing'

Wondering what might be a good thing to do today?
Pay-it-forward!
Ponder this idea . . .

Bread cast upon the water comes back to you.
The good deed you do today may benefit you or someone you love at the least expected time.
If you never see the deed again, at least you will have made the world a better place.
And, after all, isn't that what life is all about?

Toss your toast. pitch your pumpernickel, catapult your ciabatta, heave your hush puppy, fling your focaccia or whatever your preference might be . . . but do the world a favor and make it a better place!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the reminder of why I live. Today is not about me. It is about what the Lord can do through me to show His love. Thank you for giving me a smile today......

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is in causing your smile and reminding you of what we should be doing that I feel so very accomplished! :-) Thank YOU!

    ReplyDelete