Thursday, June 26, 2014

Focus

I am NOT a fan of whiners.
I do NOT like complainers.
I choose NOT to associate with whimpy people.
I completely understand that life sometimes will throw you wicked curve balls.
I realize that some days will totally just be garbage.
I know what it is to start a day and wish it was over.


BUT . . .


No matter WHAT is going on with your mood, your day, or your life;
it is all about the focus you have.
For far too long, I focused on the idiots.
I focused on the bad things they did.
I focused on the bad drivers, the disgruntled shoppers, the angry-souled humans.
I let them steal my joy.


Then I got my eyes checked!


I realized my focus was on the wrong things.
I began to focus on my friends who are ALWAYS supportive.
I began to focus on my family.
I began to focus on laughter and silliness and light and beauty.
I began to focus on faith and blessings.


It is the same world.
I am still walking and/or running in the same circles.
I have simply chosen to affix my focus on positive.


Now, is this post really about me?
Or is it about every single person out there?
Hmmmmmmmmmm

1 comment: