Tuesday, June 10, 2014

God is Good

Before I left for a mini-vacation last Wednesday, I was tormented with a few issues that were out of my control and beyond my comprehension.
I had been praying that God direct me to a place I should be to be more focused on Him.
What better place than the North Florida woods?!
Nothing but chirping birds, mutant squirrels, wild turkeys, beautiful scenery, incredible people, and a heartwarming purpose.
Peace and serenity.
Laughter and silliness.
Far from the nonsense, the useless clutter of stupidity, the rats in the race.
I have come home, been to work, done chores and I must say that the prior issues are of little consequence these days. I have moved beyond them. I have seen that the issues are not mine to fix, finagle, or fuss over. That fun belongs to the owners of the issues.
I have been bathed in warmth, friendship, puppy love, and wonderful friends.
God is good.
Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment