Saturday, June 28, 2014

B Healthy

Living in Florida, I have come to realize the benefits of Vitamin Sea!


I enjoy the serenity of lapping waves.
I lose myself in the endless blue horizon.
I find great comfort in the warm, soft sand.
I know the value of some quality Vitamin Sea!


Having grown up in upstate New York, I know the value of fresh air.


Oh, to sit within a field of flowers and watch the clouds roll by.
The excitement of a trek across a trestle high above the river.
The fun and innocence of a pumpkin patch, an apple orchard, or a corn field.


I have visited the greatness of Yellowstone, I know the merit of exercise.


The priceless vista after having climbed a mountain.
The sheer, heart-stopping thrill of witnessing mother bear and cubs.
Riding a plodding horse next to the most photographed barn in America.
Simply absorbing all there is to see is literally exhausting.


By grace, I have been through The Black Forest in Germany. Keep learning & seeking.


Sights and scenes and vistas and valleys - indefinable.
Architecture so elaborate and history so obvious - inspiring.
It is an entirely different world. One worth visiting and educating yourself about.


Take your vitamins, get plenty of fresh air, lots of exercise and keep on learning!
B Healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment