Monday, June 16, 2014

Time for a Ch-Angel

Today's Ch-Angel is a person I've known a relatively short time,
but it sure feels like I've known her for eons.
We instantly clicked.
We think the same, believe the same, and focus on the same things.
She is a constant breath of fresh air.
She tends to believe in the positive, faith first, and doing the right thing.
She lifts me up when I am down.
She grants me room to vent, to cry, to be silly, and to be myself.
She has many issues to deal with, but chooses NOT to dwell on them.
Instead, she smiles and says, "It's those dark days when I picture God holding me."
What a beautiful way to live life.
And so . . . to my Ch-Angel April . . .
I want to say 'Thank You' for being you.
I want to say 'Thank You' for having crossed my path.
I want to say 'Thank You' for being my friend.
You are, indeed, a treasure!
Today . . . I hope you encounter a Ch-Angel like my April!

No comments:

Post a Comment