Monday, June 9, 2014

National Best Friends Day

Today is National Best Friends Day!
How terribly appropriate seeing as how I just got back from a wedding and a weekend of folks who have known each other for what seems like eons.
It is a beautiful thing to have a 'Best Friend'.
It is an extraordinary thing to have 'Best Friends' for decades and decades and to be able to cast off time and pick up like it was yesterday that you were all together.
It is an exceptional thing to marry your 'Best Friend'.
My weekend was full of all of those things.
It was a beautiful wedding filled with beautiful people and shared with my own personal 'Best Friend'.
I am a blessed and lucky person.
I hope that today . . . and every day . . . you are blessed with at least one Best Friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment