Thursday, October 9, 2014

Listen!

I'm currently talking a few folks through difficult times.
It is a privilege and a joy to be able to walk someone through a storm
and see them emerge as stronger, better, more resilient people.
Sometimes, I need to talk to myself!


There are times when I get very angry.
I must remember what I say to others - Does it really matter?
There are times when I get very hurt.
I must remember what I say to others - It's sad that others feel the need to be so mean.
There are times when I am very lost.
I must remember what I say to others - Chin up! Knees down!
There are times when I am not sure what to do.
I must remember what I say to others - Listen in the quiet. The answers will come.


Listen to your own self.
You know what's best.
You know what's right.
Believe in your ability to do the right thing . . . for others . . . and for yourself!


Listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment