Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

I'm not asking for anything.
I'm not begging for support.
I'm not looking for love.


I'm here to say Thank You!


Thank You for the trials.
They have shown me patience.
Thank You for the bullies.
They have shown me my own strength.
Thank You for the failures.
They have shown me success's sweetness.
Thank You for the brick walls.
They have shown me how to think outside the box.
The bad stuff is not always bad.


And,
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
for family, babies, laughter, love, puppies, music, art, poetry, freedom, friendship,
travel, wonder, beauty, kindness, forgiveness, free speech, hugs, quiet, the ocean,
the woods, the meadows, flowers, understanding, communication, support, faith,
exercise, children, weddings, first snows, spring flowers, summer sun, autumn colors,
good hair days, memories, unexpected phone calls, positive reinforcement, . . .


feel free to add your own


Realize the magnitude of what you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment