Friday, October 10, 2014

Warm Fuzzy

I try, every day, to offer a positive outlook on whatever it is you might be travelling through.
I try to make sure you see a silver lining in every circumstance.
I try to make sure you are aware of how valued and loved you are.


There is nothing better than a good Warm Fuzzy!


That feeling when someone creates such an pocket of comfort
that you are completely at ease.
That feeling when you realize you truly matter.
That feeling when your heart expands and your eyes well up
simply by understanding that someone truly cares.


Today, I wish you a good Warm Fuzzy!


And I'd like to thank those who recently have afforded me the same.
Some are friends and some are strangers.
The feeling isn't any different.
The appreciation is just as grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment