Monday, October 27, 2014

Time for a Ch-Angel

A Ch-Angel for sure . . . Skippy!


A gentle giant.
My 'little' brother, who towered above me, on so many levels.
We grew up together.
We were silly together.
He was a brilliant mind, in a simple human.
He merely wanted love and to give love.
He loved to laugh with a remarkable wit.
He loved to give and gave whenever he was able.
One of my teariest memories of Ch-Angel Skip was while doing the
All Children's Hospital Telethon and hearing that Al Herrmann is donating
money from Afghanistan. What an absolute gem!
I am privileged to have shared so much with him.
Anyone who spent any time with him knows the joy he spread.
I am honored to have been his little big sister.
Fear your demons no more, sweet brother.
Rest in peace and know you're so very loved.
Thanks for all you've done and been.
Fly home, Angel!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment