Monday, July 29, 2013

Bliss Bomb

Along with intermittent Ch-Angel acknowledgement, I always love to share my 'Bliss Bombs'.

Bliss Bombs are exceptional little joyful tidbits that make your day a wee bit brighter.

Last night was quite a Beautiful Bliss Bomb!

While unwinding after a rather brutal and busy day at work, hubby and I had settled into a juicy steak dinner while watching mindless TV. We were chatting about upcoming events and the day and just enjoying one another's company. And then . . .

The doorbell rang!

We are not big 'pop-in' recipients and each questioned the other if we were expecting anyone. Both replies were negative. I dragged my tired self off the couch, trudged my way through the kitchen, poked my head around the corner and the whole world brightened!

At my door stood a wonderful set of friends and their incredibly adorable 10-1/2 month old baby. I eagerly and quickly ushered them in and led them to the living room. Max, my old gray dog, was terrific with the little one who proceeded to warm up quickly to everyone present. She tore up most of what was on my coffee table and we could not have cared less. It was very reminiscent of our kids as little folk, using that same coffee table for playing, standing, and tearing things up.

She let me hold her and came to me a few times on her own. She LOVED the dog and the noisy show we were watching on TV. She is just a precious bundle of joy and love and it was a blessing to have had her in my home.

The visit was much too short, but I'll take Bliss Bombs whenever they come.

Drop another one any time my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment