Wednesday, July 24, 2013

It really is THIS simple

Anyone who knows me, knows that when I'm passionate about something, you had best step out of my way!

If it is a worthy cause, I will talk til I have not one breath more.
If it is a plight, I will open my mouth even at my own detriment.
If it is close to my heart, I will talk, cry, rant, rave, and shout from the rooftops til I am heard by as many folks as possible.

You're alive!
Do something!

The directive in life, the moral imperative, is truly uncomplicated.

Look. Listen. Choose. Act.

Victory is won not in miles, but in inches.
Win a little, hold your ground, then win a little more.

You are more capable than you could ever imagine.
You possess powers and prowess that defy comprehension.
You must simply put them to use!

It really is THIS simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment