Thursday, September 26, 2013

Ch-Angels

It has been a while since I acknowledged a Ch-Angel on here.

For those of you that are unaware . . . this is NOT about the 70's TV series or the movie series with Cameron, Drew and Lucy.

This is about those special folks out there in the world. The regular 'Joes' who take on seemingly Herculean tasks without question or hesitation. This is about those Angels who walk among us who create a positive, productive, and philanthropic change  ~  Ch-Angels!

It would seem that I have surrounded myself with Ch-Angels and I'm loving it! I am buoyed each day by their presence and their interjections in my life. I am blessed with their offerings ~ to me and to the world.

The first Ch-Angel I believe I ever acknowledged was my Mom. She cannot sit and play Scrabble with me any more, and I miss her terribly in this earthy realm, but I know she walks with me ~ always! My children and husband are the next Ch-Angels in my life. So supportive and caring and loving. They inspire me and motivate me to be a better person.

Today . . . I want to hear about the Ch-Angel in your life! I usually just use first names (Ch-Angel Fran), but feel free to acknowledge away. I'd like to expand the list of Angels that I know!

Let's hear . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment