Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Signs

Folks are always searching for 'signs' of what to do, what to say, how to act, or how to move forward.

Yesterday was a billboard sort of day for me!

Got a random email about Angels. Started to read a book while sunbathing and kept skimming to pages that said "Angel this" and "Angel that". Turned on America's Got Talent, which we don't watch hardly ever, to see the Military Spouses Choir singing one of my most favorite Angel songs EVER, from one of my most favorite movies EVER! Checked emails before going to bed and had another random Angel email waiting for me. Was kept awake for some reason . . . and my Angels were there!

My Angels are definitely out there and pushing me toward a task that I will tackle today.

Sometimes, there is a small little voice that the entire world must silence itself in order for you to hear it. Other times, there is a billboard erected right in front of you that you CANNOT ignore.

Listen to your Angels!
They will not ever lead you astray!

You are pulled from the wreckage
Of your silent reverie
You're in the arms of the angel
May you find some comfort here
 
You're in the arms of the angel
May you find some comfort here

No comments:

Post a Comment