Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Architect

Everyone has gone through something
that has changed them in a way
that they could never go back
to the person they once were.


Some folks find this sad or depressing.
I find it exhilarating!


I'd be foolish to say I have enjoyed everything I've gone through.
Some of those lessons were devastating.
Some of those lessons were debilitating.
Some of those lessons were so destructive, I didn't think I'd survive.


But . . . survive I did!


I may not be stronger, but I am wiser.
I may not be more flexible, but I educate myself.
I may not be a super hero, but I can do amazing things . . .
because I have been forged by life!


Life is a gift.
EVERY lesson!
EVERY day!
EVERY opportunity!


I am the architect of my life.
What will you build of yours?

2 comments:

  1. Amen!
    The Lord God Almighty built everything. Every house is built by someone, but God is the Builder of Everything.
    Hebrews 3:4

    ReplyDelete