Saturday, February 15, 2014

Much Love

At the end of a long, long day yesterday, my daughter and I managed to pull off a surprise birthday celebration for my son's 21st birthday.


What a fabulous way to spend Valentine's Day!
It was a whole lot of love and laughing and chatting and 'car bombing' and existing together.
I cannot thank my daughter enough for her endeavors. You are amazing.
Thank you, too, to all those folks who travelled from near and far ~ on Valentine's Day ~ to share an evening celebrating a much deserving young man who was thoroughly surprised.
It made a mom's heart soar!


It didn't hurt that I had all my little family together, in one place, if only for a short while to stand in the midst of all that camaraderie and friendship.


Thanks for the love and for one of the best Valentine's Days EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment