Saturday, February 1, 2014

Saturday Silliness

A small concoction to make you act, think, and smile!
Have yourself a wonderful weekend.


You're going to come across people in your life
who will say all the right words at all the right times.
But in the end, it's always their actions
you should judge them by.
It's actions, not words, that matter.
~ Nicholas Sparks


Don't waste words on people
who deserve your silence.
Sometimes,
the most powerful thing you can say,
is nothing at all.
~ Mandy Hale


A doctor on TV said that in order to have inner peace in our lives,
we should always finish the things that we start.
So, I looked around my house to find what I'd started and hadn't finished.
I finished a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys,
a butle of wum, the mainder of valiuminun scriptins, an a box a choclutz.
You has no idere how fablus I feel rite now.


:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment