Friday, August 23, 2013

Yourself

Yesterday was most interesting.

It was truly filled with throngs of Angels who visited, sent wishes, and blessed me with all sorts of treats and love and generosity. Whether because it was my birthday or because it was "Be An Angel" day, I was humbled by the overwhelming outpouring of all of it!

Thank you!

It stirred within me, something primal and urgent, though. I will now have a little more time to focus on myself. Of course I will continue to eternally worry and fret about my children. That's just a God-given mother thing. But . . .

The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect
and beginning the work of becoming yourself."
~ Anna Quindlen

I believe I will take the weekend off to reclaim my house, but then . . . I reclaim myself!

How 'bout you?

2 comments: