Saturday, August 10, 2013

A Little Effort

I want to tell you a little story today.

There is a beautiful soul I work with who does not think she means much to others. When you express a difference of opinion via verbiage, she denies and declines. So . . . I took a few moments out of a crazy day and I wrote, on a single sheet of paper, all the fabulously wonderful things about her. I let her know how comfortable and inviting she always is to everyone she meets and comes in contact with and that she makes a difference in each day she touches.

Although it was not my intention, I moved her to tears. She said it was one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for her.

My response . . .

Every one of us needs a little tangible something to remind us of how vital and worthy and loved we are.

Take a little effort today and let someone know what they mean to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment