Saturday, April 19, 2014

Thank You

As I sift through my friend's Facebook posts and read about rough days and terrible hours and mean people, it is a rarity that you find someone who is positive.
I, too, am guilty of the above, but I really do try to stay light hearted and positive in my outlook on each and every day and each and every situation.


I know the rough ones teach me patience.
I know the terrible hours teach me persistence.
I know the mean people teach me forgiveness, resilience and to be a better person.


Whatever the source of your faith . . . be thankful for the things you have.
Instead of pleading for your wants; be thankful for what you have.
Far more often than not, we have plenty.


So . . . to the rough days . . . thank you.
To the terrible hours . . . thank you.
To the mean people . . . thank you.
For another day . . . thank you.
For a chance to do some good . . . thank you.
For my friends, my family, my health (in whatever state each exists) . . . Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment