Friday, April 17, 2015

2 4 1

Although it was kind of a brutal work day yesterday, it turned out pretty awesome.
Late night the night prior, up super early, forgot to eat breakfast and a coupon crazed
community. Sure makes for a fun morning.


But . . .
if you pay attention, God sends you little Ch-Angels to improve your life.
Yesterday, I was blessed with not one, but TWO Ch-Angels!


On the third project of the morning, before 9:30 am, I was on the opposite side of the store.
It's always hectic over there. I had finished helping and was headed back to my department.
In the door walks the most beautiful Ch-Angel ever . . . Ch-Angel Chris!
She just glows with a tenacity and acceptance that is indescribable.
She is an awesome hugger and she seemed to put some of the pieces back together for me
with just one powerfully gentle embrace.
Thank You Ch-Angel Chris!


At the end of the shift, pondering a purchase, with most every part of me beginning to ache,
I was on my way out the door when . . .
Ch-Angel #2!  Ch-Angel Sharon!
Another super hugger . . . Ch-Angel Sharon just amazes me.
She possesses within her more strength and determination than I could ever imagine.
She's overcome so much and still gives back, smiles, and just tries to do so much for
everyone else. She is just an incredibly wonderful human being. She's always telling me
how much I do for her. I don't believe she knows how very much she does for me . . .and everyone else. I got TWO hugs from Ch-Angel Sharon.


Thank you, my friends.
I am so blessed to have such beauty in my life.
My cup overflows with your generosity and kindness.
Thanks for being the Ch-Angels that you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment