Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Simple and Superb!

Every now and again, you come across a certain statement or phrase that just truly resonates with you. There is just a certain undeniable purpose to having come across those words at that time. Sometimes it is to share them with someone who is hurting. Sometimes it is to simply absorb them, put them to grand use and then offer them to someone else on another day. Sometimes it is to simply post them ~ cause you know that some body, some where needs to see them to make a difference!

I have some rather dramatic friends who could truly use these words - today and ALWAYS. I have some friends who are experiencing some life traumas who need to realize that maybe getting even is NOT the best plan. I have some friends who need to just point their shoes in another directions. And, I, myself . . . just adore swallowing up and integrating some poignantly wonderful words of wisdom whenever they come my way.

So . . . day . . . ponder this:

Knowledge is learning something new every day.
Wisdom is letting go of something every day.


Simple and superb! Thank you for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment