Monday, June 11, 2012

Enjoy!

There is something so calming and soothing about being outdoors and doing nature stuff. Mowing the lawn, to me, is one of the most refreshing, relaxing things I can do. Trimming up plants is another favorite. Sitting poolside with some good classic rock on the radio basking in the beautiful sunshine is just a splendid way to idle away an afternoon.

Yesterday was one of my most delectable sort of days. Being productive and yet enjoying everything around me. Making my house a little more homey and spending time with family. It just doesn't get any better than that. I so enjoy the blessings I have been given!

I hope that wherever you are, and whatever it is that you find inspirational, invigorating, inviting and invaluable . . . you experience it in spades. I hope that you take the time to enjoy nature, beauty, family, freshness, and the things that truly touch your heart. Play a game, laugh, nap, smile. Work hard when it is time to work hard, but work JUST as hard at relaxing!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment