Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Darling

There is a Ch-Angel that I have been blessed to know for many, many years. She is a joy and a pleasure to speak to, to hug, to listen to, and to simply coexist with. She's a real Darling!

This Ch-Angel came into my life at God's perfect choosing! When I needed a little spiritual handrail, my son needed a friend, and my daughter needed some extra support ~ there was my Darling Ch-Angel! She just wrapped you up in a giant hug, listened to you . . . really listened, consoled, advised, and sometimes just ate graham crackers and apple sauce! She's a true woman of God, offering His word in regular conversation, to offer ease, comfort, praise, and rejoicing!

For nearly a decade, my Darling Ch-Angel has been by my side, through thick and thin, trials and triumphs, judgement and jubilation. After my husband and brothers, she was the first person I called after my mom passed away. She offered me, through her own tears, quiet solace and peace with my loss. She is just a graceful piece of my heart that I know is a constant - even if a little time and a little space may come between our meetings and conversations.

I know my Darling Ch-Angel will always be with me. I am so very blessed by this. I wish you could know her and, if you do, you're nodding in agreement with everything I've written. God bless you, my Darling Ch-Angel! Thank you for being you!

No comments:

Post a Comment