Monday, October 29, 2012

Ch-Angel Time!

I was inspired by a friend, Natalie, to do some thanking! But of course . . . I have to do it 'Ch-Angel style'!

This is going out today to all those folks who truly helped to shape my life. You created within me the core of who I am. Either by your kindness, your generosity, your love, your spirit, your guidance, or even your coldness, your cruelty, your pain, or your hurt; you helped me to forge certain undeniable components that still stand firm within me today.

Some of you helped me through very hard times. Some of you just listened and existed with me. Some of you joined me in the youthful rebellion that was adolescence. Some of you helped me endure the struggles of growing up. Some of you offered guidance and grains of knowledge that I continue to use today. Some of you hurt me more than you'll ever know, but those pains helped me to be strong and independent. Some of you were bullies and cruel, but that nonsense taught me to not be distracted but to simply and steadfastly follow my heart and my dreams.

And so, for being Ch-Angels in a world where angels are so desperately needed, I thank you! Please know how much you mean to me. It has all been positive - even when it's been negative.

Thank you (in random order) Sue, Tana, Harold, Billy, Donald, Daun, Donna, Ricky, Kate, Timi, Mark, Heather, Chris, Lenny, Susan, Becky, Bob, James, Bad Frank, Good Frank, Debbie, Kim, Kitty, Glenn, Bad Tony, Worse Tony, Deb, Conrad, Peg, Katrina, Ann, Avril, Analisa, Rhonda, Jeannie, Diane, Jackie, Ward, Edie, Candice, Michelle, Dawn, Craig, Jill, Ron, Rosemary, Norma, Vanessa, Jessica, Gloria, Good Tony, Donna, Jennifer, Kim, Ali, Carolyn, Todd, Danny, Bill, Paul, David, Dick, Julia, and all of my immediate family.

Doesn't seem like many people, but these were folks that TRULY made an impact . . . good or bad.

I hope today, that you take some time as Natalie has so inspired me to do, to thank a few people for what they have done for you. Good or bad, they have helped to make you who you are and you are mighty special.

Be thankful! Today and always!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwww LYNIE!!!!!!!!!! YOU make us all better people just for knowing you, it is an honor! We love you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now Ali . . . you're not really supposed to know who this was about. :-) Love you much. You kids were integral and instrumental in my self esteem through some serious bs. Thank you for that! xoxo

      Delete