Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Constant Ch-Angels!

Today, much like yesterday, is another day for Ch-Angels. These are the Ch-Angels who provide that consistency to life. These are the folks who have simply been constants. These Ch-Angels have been riveted in a solid, steady assuredness in my life. Some of them are the same as yesterday's, but there are some new ~ and even more significant ~ persons mentioned here.

I thank you for your dedication, support, and friendship. I thank you for your consistency and caring in and throughout my life. I appreciate your love, your backing, and your beautiful spirits which have made life's trials more bearable, and life's triumphs more enjoyable!

God bless you Susie, Tana, Harold, Kate, Donald, Lenny, Susan, Becky, Kitty, Winnie, Anne, Sharon, Analisa, Jackie, Edie, Dianna, Carol, Todd, Danny, Bill, Paul, Donald, Nancy (who should have also been on yesterday's list), Michelle, Athena (who should have also been on yesterday's list), Jamie, Heidi, Michelle, and my immediate family.

I hope, today, that you count the constant blessings that about around you. There are many!

1 comment:

  1. Awh, you are so sweet! We love you & you are a very special angel that means a lot to all of us. We are thankful that you are in our lives. Hugs, kisses, & squishes to you & your family.

    ReplyDelete