Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Gloria was on to something . . .

This is me. For far longer than I can remember . . . this is my belief, my battle cry, my life.

I know it rings true for many others as well.


Trust Me.

I know exactly how it feels to cry in the shower so no one can hear.

I know what it's like to wait for everyone to fall asleep so you can fall apart.

I know the pain of hurting so bad that you just want it all to end.

But

I also know that I am stronger than what I'm fighting.

I know that if I made it this far, I can make it through today.

I know that my life matters

and I know that as long as I have my family, friends, and faith,

I Will Survive!


To all my fellow survivors . . . chin up, knees down! xo

2 comments:

  1. This could not come at a better time. Thank you and God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So very happy to have helped! xo God Bless YOU!

      Delete