Thursday, February 14, 2013

With All My Heart

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a 100% or nothing sort.

I do not sort of like gymnastics. When it's on, I'm glued to the tv. I don't kind of like football. I'm sofa-bound for about six months worth of weekends every year. I do not have an affable want for books. I devour them and savor every word. I am not a fair weather fan of doing a little exercise. I live to be a sweaty, dripping, completely exhausted mess before I leave the gym. 100% or nothing!

Since it's Valentine's Day and all, though, even though I enjoy all those activities ~ and many more, today is all about affection and love. And, with my relationships, it most definitely is 100%!!!

Hubby, daughter and son - own my heart. 100% of it. I just lease it from them to maintain an upright position.
My extended family knows that my affections for them are all or nothing.
My friends are assured that I will give them everything I have should they want or need it.
The tasks I am given receive all of my attention, for any job worth doing is worth doing well!

Today and always - those three little words will not come through my lips, unless I MEAN THEM!

And they are NOT  Yippy Ki Yay!  :-)

With all my heart . . . I love you!

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment