Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Milestones

Ugh! Yay!

Today, my little 'baby' turns TWENTY! No more teenagers. We are now officially parents of people! Real, live adults.

Whodathunk?

When I look upon my son these days (which is a rarity at best), I see so many things.

I see a handsome young man.
I see a gentleman in a world where that is fast become obsolete.
I see a huge heart tucked within a rugged exterior.
I see a brilliant mind full of wisdom and dreams.
I see a smile that seriously lights up every room it blesses.
I hear a laughter that warms my soul.
I admire a strength that has overcome many obstacles to stand so grand today.
I thrill to the hug good night as I know each one is a treasured gift.
I see greatness undiscovered, just waiting to bring the world some outstanding bit of whatever he might offer it.

I see a dreamer; a lover; a fighter; a joker; a blessed soul.

I see my son!

Happy Birthday Boy!

1 comment: