Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Never Walk Alone

There's an old song my mom taught me to play on the piano with the title "You'll Never Walk Alone". I remember sitting in my living room, tickling the ivories and belting out that tune. It's a good song. It had not come to mind til I wrote the title that this snippet conjured up.

How profound!

"Walk with the dreamers, the believers, the courageous, the cheerful, the planners, the doers, the successful people with their heads in the clouds and their feet on the ground. Let their spirit ignite a fire within you to leave this world better than when you found it."
~ Wilferd Peterson

Don't ever walk alone! Those of us who choose to walk with God are familiar with always being in the best of company. What wise words, however, that we choose the positive people to walk this earth with. Be inspired by the good you see and be the blessing you are granted daily.

Walk on, my friends. Walk on.

No comments:

Post a Comment