Monday, February 4, 2013

Enjoy the love!

In the next two weeks, I will be celebrating three brother birthdays - two of which are on Valentine's Day and they are NOT twins, my son's birthday, my husband's birthday, a pseudo-brother's birthday who shares the day with my son and my son's astro twins Tina and Lisa, my second mom's birthday, a few others thrown in there, and of course Valentine's Day. And that only gets us half way through February!

This month is full of love!

It is also the month in which I celebrate the birthday of and very much miss my grandmother.

It was on her birthday that I scored my highest score EVER in gymnastics, on the floor exercise, with a nice big fat 8.2! Ahhhhh! Sweet memories!

I enjoy February. It is celebrated with my favorite color . . . RED . . . and it's many varied shades. It is, to me, a month of the heart.

A month to remember the three dozen roses hubby gave me on our first Valentine's Day together. Not because he's a big mushy romantic, mind you. Because they were supposed to deliver a dozen to my day job . . . and they did not. He called them to yell at them and said they best send a dozen to my night job . . . and they did not. So . . . on the 15th, I received THREE dozen incredibly beautiful red roses to make up for their error.

Ahhhhhh - February . . . find something to love each day this month! Take every opportunity to hold it, squish it, cuddle it, and be happy about it.

Enjoy the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment