Monday, February 18, 2013

A Day to Reflect

Today is a day to reflect. Most of you will be pondering over a few of the great presidents of days gone by and being all patriotic and delving into your Americana pictures for posting.

For me, I reflect on a far different subject.

Today is my incredible husband's birthday.

I will be reflecting on the day I met him ~ and smiling. I will reflect on our first date ~ and smile. I will reflect on our many adventures ~ and smile. I will reflect on the day he met my whole, entire family (in one fell swoop) ~ and smile. I will reflect on a wedding day for the history books ~ and smile. I will reflect on his devotion to his children ~ and smile. I will reflect on our travels ~ and smile. I will reflect how he held me together through two sick children ~ and smile. I will reflect on his generosity and love ~ and smile. I will reflect on his dimples and his quirks ~ and smile. I will reflect on what our future could hold ~ and smile. I will reflect on all the goodness he's brought into my world ~ and smile.

I will thank the Good Lord for creating my victor, my Victor today. It is a good day!

And I will smile!

Happy Birthday Victor!

No comments:

Post a Comment