Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Many paths

As one of my many paths comes to an close, I find myself at a crossroads.
There are many options before me.
Which way do I go, George? Which way do I go?

Hmmmmmm.

We find ourselves in this predicament often. Rarely do we take a moment to contemplate, ponder, or simply breathe before we plunge head first into the next journey.

I know my way will always lie with volunteering. It is in my blood. It is a passion.
I do however enjoy working and being a productive and paid member of society.

Beyond that, however, there are still many nagging projects that lie just beneath the surface that are screaming my name from a quiet abyss I may actually be afraid of going near. Do I approach it? Dare I tread where fear of the unknown lingers?

Those of you that know me already know the answer!

Without taking those first steps toward and into what frightens you, you will never know what you are truly capable of. Walk on, my friends.

Explore your many paths . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment