Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Enjoy your journey!

I know that I have previously mentioned Mr. Emerson. I do so enjoy him and he is just brilliant!

'We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.'


It's so heart-warming to know that the things I truly believe in and try to offer up to others, have been given merit and credence by such incredible folks as the likes of Ralph Waldo Emerson! I do wish I could be as eloquent as he, but I am thrilled to bring forth those same ideals in a down-to-earth, relative manner.

We are each our own captain, steering our ships toward our own dreamy horizons. Don't ever give up the wheel. Follow your heart, drown out the naysayers, and tread where others might fear. You are special, unique, incredibly important, and valuable!

Enjoy your journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment