Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Garden of wonders

Recently, I was doubting a commitment I had made. I wasn't sure if things were going to go in a positive direction or take a dive. I should just practice what I preach. I know my faith in others stands strong and that was proven repeatedly. I need to work on my faith in myself. Folks have stepped up and stood out and demonstrated a drive and dedication that made me feel like a proud momma. It was a wonderful thing to witness.

Be careful what you water your dreams with. Soak them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Shower them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success.

I am just adoring my garden of wonders! Thanks folks!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great way to look at things... I love the garden metaphor and you are so right. The same is true of raising our children- spare the worry and fear and give weight to optimism and faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great way to look at things... I love the garden metaphor and you are so right. The same is true of raising our children- spare the worry and fear and give weight to optimism and faith.

    ReplyDelete