Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Comfort

Comfort can be found in many things.

Comfort can be defined as different things by different people.

There can be comfort found in food, in sport, in company, in touch, in sound, in taste, in sight, in smells, in solace, in quiet, in calamity, in success, in failure, in work, in home, in people, in pets, in deeds, in music, in writing, in reading, in teaching, in learning, in sharing, in solitude, in certain places, at certain times, with certain memories, in faith, and in so many other ways.

My comfort comes from family.
My comfort comes from hugs.
My comfort comes from sunshine.
My comfort comes from knowing I am not alone.
My comfort comes from making a difference.
My comfort comes from being a person of worth.

My comfort comes and I am at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment