Saturday, March 23, 2013

Metamorphosis

The struggle that you are in today is developing into the strength you need for tomorrow.

What a fabulous message.

Thanks to my Ch-Angel WB for lending that to me.

This is such a crucial life lesson to learn. It's a message I firmly believe in. Because of all the things I've been through, I cannot say that I am stronger than most, but I can confidently say that I can walk with anyone through just about anything. I have learned to listen, to be compassionate, to be a shoulder, to carry someone when necessary, to speak when it's needed, to shut up when it's appropriate, to cry, to love, to mourn, to laugh, to fight, to yell, and to walk away.

The trials that you face, forge the person you are. Become someone amazing!

"You may never know what results come from your action.
But if you do nothing, there will be NO result."
~ Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment