Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Success

Success, in the dictionary is defined as:  the favorable or prosperous termination of attempts or endeavors.

Some folks define it as massive wealth. Others as having all the latest toys, gadgets, trendiest clothes, best shoes, most bling, etc.

I see things differently.

(This surprises you?)

Success is not something that you have. Success is something that you do. 

If I am successful today, someone will go out int the world and perform a kind gesture; be understanding of another human being; pay their blessings forward; share their good fortune. If that occurs, my day is happy. Someone will choose to do the right thing. That is what I preach. So, if just one reader practices what I preach, my little blog and I will be successful.

I do not need to surround myself with fancy cars, shiny jewelry, and the latest styles. I am content with family, friends, and faith. I am thrilled to occasionally find out that someone was touched by something I set forth here. What a wonderfully magical blessing.

I wish each and every one of you the sort of success that you desire today. More than that, I wish you the inner success to know that you don't need the tangible successes of this world!

Be richly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment