Monday, March 25, 2013

Delicious Ambiguity

Sometimes things that affect you are subtle and soft and just sort of seep into your life.

Other times, things that affect you smack you right in the head like a bag full of bricks. That would be this statement that found its way to me over the weekend.

"Life is about not knowing,
having to change,
taking the moment and making the best of it,
without knowing what's going to happen next."
~ Gilda Radner

Someone inquired of me, how do I clear my head and prepare to write these each morning. They offered that they lose themselves in great anxiety trying to focus on their purpose.

In all honesty, I either find a little treat like the gem above, or . . . honestly . . . I just start typing. Not knowing, sometimes changing the content, just taking the moment and making the best of it and not knowing what words will be typed next is part of the magic! I operate in total faith that whatever it is I type will have value and purpose for just one person out there.

I have been blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment