Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Shoes!

My name is Lyn Marinello and I have a shoe fetish!

Actually, I do. When I was much younger, without a worry as to bills or children, I had I believe more shoes than clothes. And, in a roundabout sort of way, I'm making a point.

I have walked in many shoes. I've done sneakers, boots, flats, heels, stillettos, and a thousand other varieties. In those shoes, I've been victorious, beaten, betrothed, left behind, sweaty, angry, vindictive, joyous, jealous, silly, stupid, ninja-like, naughty, brave, cowardly, and a thousand other things.

Walk a mile in my shoes. See what I see. Learn what I learn. Hear what I hear. Feel what I feel. Bear what I carry. Then maybe you will understand why I do what I do.

Til then . . . don't judge me!

I wrote this in reference to myself, but it applies to every single one of us. Be careful who you judge. You know not where there shoes have passed. You do not know their limitations, their expectations, their boundaries, their exceptionalities, their experiences. You know only of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment