Saturday, April 27, 2013

Determination

Today, I am determined to get my to-do list done.

I am determined to get a little sun while doing some chores.

I am determined to finish my laundry. (Yes, folded, hung up, and put away, too!)

I am determined to clean my house and the piles of papers that litter every area in it.

I am determined to not let those folks that try to make me cranky and crabby succeed in their efforts.

I am determined to smile and sing and yes, maybe even dance a little today.

I am determined to enjoy the blessings that abound around me.

I am determined to laugh and live and love, no matter what.

Not sure if you noticed, and I really didn't plan it, it truly just happens (even in just the scheming), but I've actually 'talked' myself into a positive state.

I hope you do the same.

Be determined to be happy! The choice is yours!

1 comment:

  1. Needed to hear this. Angry and unhappy people can choke your happiness and positive attitude. Determined to get over it and move on with my day with the Lord's help.

    ReplyDelete