Thursday, April 11, 2013

Enjoy your stepping stones

Saw two quips this morning that really 'grabbed' me.

I think one is because I'm finally learning to let go of the anger that builds up when folks try to intentionally (or at least seemingly) upset me.

It is important to remember that if you are being attacked emotionally,
it is more than likely not about you at all.

The second one is because I'm finally learning to let go of the anger that builds up when folks try to intentionally (or at least seemingly) upset me.

What do you mean, "It's in God's hands now"? Wasn't it always? Perhaps your mistake was thinking it was ever in your hands.

We must focus on our passions and our plans. Do not become distracted by the diversions of the deviant. Their mission is to trip you up; to upset you; to disrupt your task. Walk boldly and fearlessly in the direction of your dreams. Those that try to impede you will actually become your stepping stones to be a better place!

Walk on!

2 comments:

  1. Hi I am so glad I found your webpage, I really found you by
    accident, while I was looking on Google for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to
    say thank you for a remarkable post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also
    love the theme/design), I don't have time to read through it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the excellent work.

    My blog post ketone diet

    ReplyDelete