Friday, April 5, 2013

To Inspire

What a humble blessing that someone is inspired to do something because of you or your actions!

To Inspire:  to influence or impel; to produce or arouse; to bring confidence to others; to fill or affect with a specified feeling or thought.

Through a torturous work week, exhaustion, a little lingering cough that will just not go away, frustrating people and circumstances and then . . . (insert angelic chorus and bright light filtering through grey clouds) . . . one person states that I inspired them to do something they've been wanting to do.

All the exhaustion? Irrelevant. The cough? Who cares? The frustrations? Indifferent!

I helped someone.

I spurred someone to take that leap of faith in themselves. I could not ask for a better week.

I wish you all could feel what I'm feeling.

Go . . . inspire someone . . . even if it's yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment