Tuesday, April 2, 2013

March Forth

I'm glad I worked a super long shift yesterday. It certainly kept my mind off of the focus of yesterday. I appreciate the kind words of love and support given by many, many, many friends and family. You always get me through and bring tears (of joy) to my eyes. Thank you!

One post, in particular, truly caught my eye. It was from a wonderful friend and a beautiful Ch-Angel ~ Barbara! She's been a fantastic friend, supporter, confidant, cohort, and beautiful soul for as long as I've known her - which sadly, is not nearly as long as I'd like!

She posted something about 'feeling my pain' as she had lost her mother not too long ago also. Of course, this was a bonding moment, as we shared the same emptiness that comes with such a great hole in your life. What struck me moreso was the date on which her mother moved on. And also, how it seems that Barbara is the epitome of all that THAT encompasses.

Barbara . . . my Ch-Angel . . . you have strength beyond your belief. You let others lead small lives, yet you do not. You let others argue over small things, yet you do not. You let others cry over small hurts, yet you do not. You let others leave their future in stranger's hands, yet you do not. Not matter what comes your way . . . you March Forth!!!

I know you'll understand that Barb. God bless and March Forth!  ALWAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment