Saturday, April 6, 2013

The strength of angels

By now, you all know that I believe, quite firmly, in angels.

They exist! No one will ever change my mind of that. They are here and reside in some folks permanently, take up residence in others for just a brief, fleeting moment; and they visit as unexplainable moments and incidents when we need them.

You need only believe.

When we are walking into storms unkown . . . they lead us, providing a protective barrier.

When we are in the midst of bad circumstances . . . they surround us with peace and strength and comfort.

When we are leaving baggage behind . . . they provide the path and the light in which to follow.

I have been blessed with the presence of many angels in my lifetime. More than I care to count. I have overcome so many things that should really have made me a miserable, angry, bitter, ugly, misguided, and wrathful individual. Instead, I share the wonder and the beauty of the great grace that has repeatedly been shown to me. I share my happiness, my love, my joy, my peace.

I have, enveloping me, the army of a million angels, defending and safeguarding me . . . that I might carry on . . . and share the strength of angels!

No comments:

Post a Comment