Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Celebrate!

August is just chock full of birthdays and anniversaries. At the end of each month, I purchase cards and whatnot for people who enjoy celebrations in the upcoming month. In July, I had to ponder cards (and I buy each card specifically for each recipient - no bulk purchases) for nearly THIRTY people! That's crazy! Took me over an hour to do so.

To each of you ~ and you know who you are ~ enjoy your birthday. It is the day that God blessed the rest of the world with the terrificness of you. To those of you enjoying anniversaries ~ savor the memories you've created along the way and dare to dream of the fantastic fun you'll share in the future. I wish you all contentment and happy hearts!

I, too, enjoy a birthday this month. I always take a moment to acknowledge and throw a 'thanks' up to my mom for bringing me into this world and helping to make me the person I am. I know I have much more to do and many more lives to touch before my journey is through. I look forward to each birthday as an opportunity to continue to do so!

Happy Day to each of you! Much love always!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Month to you, happy birthday to you Lyn, happy birthday toooooo youuuuuuu, happy birthday to you! DB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you, too!!! Enjoy reading your blog. God Bless you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete