Friday, August 24, 2012

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!

I have a few friends who would like me to write about recycling. Unfortunately, although I believe in this, I don't normally use my blog for anything but positive, simple, uplifting things and I try NOT to use it as a soapbox for spouting off about different topics!

Today, I will talk about recycling. But I will also stay true to myself. This is what I do.

YOU are recyclable. You are renewable. Whatever your dreams and inspirations might be, there is no age or condition that can stop you. There is a tremendous source of untapped possibilities within every single one of us just waiting to be put to use. We have hopes as a teen. If you didn't quite reach that potential; you can reinvent yourself in your 20's. Don't like where you are in your twenties? Recycle those fantasies and create a new you in your 30's.

Better yet, don't wait decades. Improve upon yourself each and every day! There is, inside of you, a brilliant beauty just waiting to be born. Take all those visions you had as a youngster and stir 'em up. Dust them off and reuse what excited you so long ago, to invigorate you today. There is nothing to stop you . . . but you.

Reduce the negativity in your life. Take out of your day, and out of your life, the things that tie you down, hold you back, oppress you, and make you feel less than you are. Reduce the stress. Reduce the hurtful things you allow into your positive space. The product you are left with is a beaming, incredible person capable of nearly anything.

So . . . for your planet, your country, your community, your self . . . reduce, reuse, recycle! It really does begin with YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment