Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Inspire someone!

To those who spend their time giving unselfishly to others, God bless! It has been said that if you find a 'job' you love, you'll never 'work' a day in your life. That is one of the truest statements ever! Although I do actually have a paying bit of employment, my volunteer work seems much more important to me. It speaks volumes, without me even opening my mouth, about my passions.

Your success is not even remotely correlated to what you accomplish in your lifetime. It is MUCH more well defined by what you inspire others to do. You may not even realize you're doing it, but your efforts and your drive instill something in another soul and THAT creates a legacy! Of course you can have streets named after you, or holidays, or events, or organizations, or even gymnastics moves. But if you have not inspired the next generation to exceed you, to better you, to improve upon something positive that you left . . . it's not all that impressive and it fades away with you.

Make a difference. Leave a mark. Inspire someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment