Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Heavenly Happenstance

Every now and again, we receive a beautiful blessing; a true token telling us we're on the right path and doing the right thing.

I have a calendar that tells me the "National Day of" whatever it might be most every day of the year. It's a most interesting and entertaining little calendar! Today is my birthday. This is my blog: Ch-Angels ~ intermittently acknowledging angels here on earth who are making a change for the better . . . Ch-Angels! I have angels all over my home. I have angel earrings, angel books, angels in my yard, gave birth to two angels and married one as well. And I truly believe I have been blessed by my angels too many times to count.


Today's notification on my calendar is "National Be An Angel Day"!

Doesn't it just give you goose bumps?! I am just about as blessed as blessed can be.

Celebrate my birthday and the birthday of so many other wonderful folks ~ today and EVERY day!
Make a change in the world!
Today . . . be an Angel!


6 comments:

  1. You are one of my angels Lyn. Have a blessed Be an Angel Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Winnie. Oh . . . to be an angel! What an aspiration! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I started to suspect there was something special about you a little while ago ... And no doubt there is !
    Lyn - you are a Ch-Angel , inspiring me and other to be their best selves every day ! Happy Birthday !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara . . . if I can incite just ONE person to do something good for themselves or someone else; then I have accomplished a great deal! Love you! See you tomorrow! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday to one of the Lord's generous and gracious angels!!! Enjoy your day despite the rain---which is a blessing when others are crying for it. You don't look a day older. Looking younger, in fact!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm assuming I know who sent this - E.D. The rain only prepares this earth for more flowers, more beauty, and more growth. It has provided a day full of rest and relaxation. Your words are very kind - especially the looking younger part! :-) If only!!! xoxo

      Delete