Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Gifts

Some folks, as I have seen first-hand at work, spend gazillions of dollars for presents. Other folks, I know from experience, craft amazing and incredible hand-made gifts. I am certain, however, that the store that NEVER closes and the gift that never fails . . . is love!

Whatever you place under your tree, Menorah or Festivus Pole . . . remember, please, to wrap it up with love. Tie those ribbons with hugs. Attach those bows with faith and friendship and support. If I could somehow gather memories and make them tangible, I'd create a scrapbook for the world to view. I'd emphasize that the grandest presents I've ever received are the ones that came from the heart; were treasured moments in time; and hold no earthly value and yet, are somehow absolutely priceless! Love is truly a gift from the heart and adorned by the soul!

When you give this year . . . give with love, from your heart, enveloped with soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment